Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The Calm before the Storm

I was going to get some before and after shots of the latest snow storm to hit town, but the snow started early. We've had 1-2 major storms each week for the past few weeks, and now the snow is piled high. Today and tomorrow we will get another 16 inches added to the pile.
These are my "before" pictures. Notice the parking meters are barely peeking out of the snow and that poor car is probably stuck there until spring comes.
The sidewalks and ramps are so snowy (and skinny since not everyone shovels with a nice wide jogging stroller in mind) that I can't push a stroller through them. To get Bruce to school, I've been putting Phoebe in a hiking backpack. I'll be glad when the snow melts - someday.
Check back in a day or two for "after" pictures of this latest storm. Should be crazy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

I'm pretty sure it will be melted by July.

10:22 AM  
Blogger TheKunks said...

Yikes, that's a lot of snow. brr!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Marissa and Tevita said...

WOAH. That's a LOT of snow.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home