Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

My mom found this email I'd sent when Scott and I announced our engagement to our family and friends...

Subject: Announcement!

Hello everyone.

The rumors are true. I've found the man of my dreams and I am marrying him on August 22 in Columbus, Ohio. His name is Scott Raymond. He is a sweet Montana man majoring in physics and neuroscience here at BYU. He is absolutely amazing and makes me excessively giddy. I hope everyone is doing well. Life is good.

-Emily

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

are you still excessively giddy?!?

10:05 AM  
Blogger Frozen Cacti said...

I'm just trying to imagine you excessively giddy...

11:10 AM  
Blogger TheKunks said...

Haha, I love it! The giddy part was my fav.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home