Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Raymond Reunion

Finally, we caught a break from our hectic daily grind; this is Scott's one week off until Christmas, so we headed to Utah for the Raymond Reunion. I have hundreds of pictures already (and we're on Day 3), but here's a sampling of what we did yesterday. We rented jet skis and headed to a lake with a beach for the kids to play on.
Bruce is getting some quality cousin time with Makenzie and Annie, among other cousins.
And Phoebe is having fun with Brooke, her cousin who was born two weeks before her (not pictured here, but lots more pictures to come when I have time to put them on the blog!).
I am enjoying having a few extra hands around and grandparents who are willing to bend over backwards to do whatever the kids want.
Like I said, more to come. Stay tuned.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous lleavitt@mvdsl.com said...

I've about worn out your blog! But am not a blogger so I can't seem to get my comments/tears to stick. Tears don't go "internet" but this blog was wonderful to see!! adn thanks for the kind words and comments! G_G_L OX's

9:36 AM  
Blogger mithu said...

Can I say that I adore your great-grandparents' comment?? And I just love that last pic of Phoebe. Her expression is perfect as she negotiates the whole jumbo strawberry into her mouth!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home