Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Weekend plans

I am headed to Seattle this weekend for Club Cross Country Nationals. I am the proud captain of my cross country team and am looking forward to racing against the nation's best. It looks to be another competitive year, so it is hard to say what place I will come in or even what time for that matter. But I am going to Seattle and I am going there to run my best.

Last night was my final workout and for the rest of the week, I will run some easy miles, take my vitamins, drink some yummy ferrous sulfate, suck on vitamin C, and try not to get sick or hit by a car.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Good Luck!

12:04 PM  
Blogger ellen said...

Run, Emily, Run!!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Marissa and Tevita said...

Woohoo! Good luck!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Emily and team! I'm sure you guys will do great :)

Devra

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home