Friday, November 16, 2012

Family Photos

 Today we spent five minutes after school taking a family picture. Scott was home for the day (because he will be working all night tonight) and Christmas card/ family calendar season is coming up, so we grabbed a friend and a camera and snapped a few photos of the four of us.
 I forgot to tie up my scarf so it looks less weird and the kids are making weird faces, but I did comb my hair and convince Bruce to cover up his Star Wars shirt with a sweater, so we will count it a small success.
Scott finished up an elective month on the MGH stroke service. He worked with some amazing physicians, learned new things every day, and spent a lot of time with patients doing weird neurological tests to figure out what part(s) of their brains were not fully functional. As for me, my hip is still on the mend; it has improved a lot, but there will be no fast Turkey Trot for me this year. Scott's parents, brother Mark, and sister Nancy and her husband are coming to visit for Thanksgiving next week. I already assembled and froze the butterhorn rolls, baked and assembled a pumpkin roll, and am planning on doing some more cooking and baking this weekend.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Montana Raymonds said...

The top one is my favorite.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Janis Mars Wunderlich said...

I have so many crazy family portraits. One of these days I'm going to put them all together in a book. So, embrace the funny faces and scarf/Jedi robe... both will provide years of smiles when they are hanging on your walls!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home