Sunday, January 28, 2007

Scott the Famous


Scott is pretty much famous now. Check out this feature on him...

http://www.gsas.harvard.edu/hils/BIOPHYSICS_Feature.html

Yep, that's my awesome husband.

Bruce is awesome too. He learned to say "please" this week and sings the "cleanup song" as he puts his trucks away. He also knows how to say "amen" now and belts it out at the end of prayers. He is picking up lots of new words including "beans" and "chocolate."

And as for me, I ran a mile last night in 5:04 - my fastest ever! I ran it as the anchor leg in a distance medley relay (1200, 400, 800, then 1600) and barely won in 11:59. The next team came in 0.53-second later. My last 200 meters was in 35 seconds, which is probably another personal record. My legs had to awaken out of the stupor of marathon training; they're a bit sore today! My next race is in two weeks at the BU Valentine Invitational, where I'm racing the 5k.
(photo credit to Susan Gilbert, who shot this for the Harvard newsletter)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to both you and Scott...and Bruce with all you're doing!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fast, smart, smart, fast family!!!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home