Sunday, August 19, 2007

Narragansett, RI




After a week of unpacking, we thought a breather at the beach was in order. This time we drove down to Narragansett, Rhode Island, where the waves are bigger and the water supposedly warmer. Scott got in. Bruce went in to his waist. I got to my ankle and it was too cold for me!

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this event, but Scott got hit by a car this week. He was riding his bike to work and someone turned into him. I think the van was in worse shape: Scott took the passenger-side mirror off. Scott was a bit shocked, but got back on his bike and went to work for the day. He had a few bruises for a few days but is doing just fine. Thank goodness for bike helmets!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mom is going to freak when she hears Scott got hit by a bike. :) I love Bruce's haircut. He looks almost like a little Mark....and Emily I like your hair as well. Sometimes I feel the urge to chop mine off again....someday!

9:11 PM  
Blogger ellen said...

I have one letter for you Scott: T

12:24 AM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Does Scott have life insurance? You might want to think about that.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home