Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello Digital Cameras (Reprise)

So if you haven't checked in the past few days, here's an update. I posted a Top Ten Greatest Moments list in celebration of the one-year mark since I left work at a digital camera review web site. I'm taking the list down - although everything from it was true - because there were a few too many mentions of one person in particular; the person emailed me, apologized, and asked that the post be removed. I'm obliging; it's in the past now, right? Perhaps said person is totally different now? I'd like to think so. And based on her mature response to the post, it might actually be so.

3 Comments:

Blogger mithu said...

MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! she sounds like she has some major issues, two of them being hygiene and "sticking her foot in her mouth." YIKES!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!

That is AWFUL! I can't beleive #1. I would have been sick!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Doc said...

Nice of you to take the post down, Emily. :-) Hope all is well!!!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home