Monday, August 01, 2011

Back to reality.

We're back. We had so much fun last week and we're having the post-vacation let-down. Scott started his sub-internship in medicine this morning. He called midday to tell me that he'd be home around 11 tonight. Ugh.

As I write, Phoebe is screaming blood-curdling screams of "Daddy! Daddy!" in between dry heaving and the occasional "Blankie!" She was always a daddy's girl, but she became even more attached over vacation and seems to have times where I can't console her at all (like now, for instance).

I have a zillion pictures to put up and stories to tell, but they will have to wait until later in the week when I have a few other issues under control (like the laundry on the couch and last month's condo association meeting minutes sent out....).

For now, check out this awesome picture of the Raymond Cousins.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mithu said...

They are ALL so CUTE!!! I love the expressions of Bruce and the little boy next to him.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home