Monday, April 10, 2006

Gearing up for Boston


Watch out for #3993 in the Boston Marathon next week! I am soooo excited to run. I'm still debating about how fast to go and such, but am just thrilled to be registered and running it. This week I am just trying to stay uninjured. I took the groceries upstairs to our apartment in two loads instead of my trademark style of carrying Bruce on one hip and loading about 20 bags on each wrist so I don't have to go up the stairs twice. I will run easy pretty much all week so I will feel all fresh for next Monday. Woohoo - Marathon Monday!

Bruce is a big fan of bath time. He usually has a big smile, but he seems a bit zoned in this shot. This week I'm testing a digital camera that claims to be waterproof and shockproof. I've already tested the underwater part and it survived. I think I'll do some more testing and save the drop tests until the end. Supposedly, it can take falls from 5 ft above the ground. It sounds pretty Bruce-proof, but unfortunately it takes awful pictures. The one posted is the best I could get out of it. If I don't use the flash, everything is blurry and it takes like 5 seconds to get the shot! Ick!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jami said...

Hey! I'm so glad that you're going to be able to run. Good luck!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home