Monday, March 12, 2007

PMA 2007



I was in Vegas this past week for the Photo Marketing Association trade show. Every day was pretty much the same: look at a camera, spend a few hours writing about it, look at a camera, spend a few hours writing about it, etc. I'm ready to chuck my own camera out the window and get out of this crazy town!

While I was gone, mom came and took care of my boys. Scott ate some amazing meals and Bruce got a lot of attention. He was very good for grandma, who said she's never watched a kid who you can put in a crib and tell him to close his eyes and take a nap without a problem. I've got him trained well; my camera time is when he sleeps!

Running in Vegas has been interesting. I've been getting up early and running all over despite all the creepy massage parlors and such. I'm paranoid about everything at that time of morning, so any noise really shocks me. Cat calls and car horns were not welcome. I can't wait to go back and run early mornings in Boston when people are actually asleep and not on the roads (yes, it's weird; there's a ton of traffic in Vegas at 5:30 a.m.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home