Sunday, August 19, 2007

Found: Hideous Glasses




Bruce and I unpacked a few more boxes this week. We found Scott's nasty glasses from his senior year of high school/mission. Scott says he got these glasses just to see what his mom would say. I think her response was a very reserved "um, they look um okay..." He wore these for a few years so we have all kinds of pictures with these nasty glasses. The frame broke when he was on his mission in Russia but he's hung onto them since.

I've always thought these glasses were hideous. I've told Scott repeatedly that I'm glad we didn't meet when he was wearing those nasty glasses. Bruce may have never happened. I've made threats before that if I ever found them, I'd throw them out. I think they're ugly. But when I did find them this week, instead of throwing them out Bruce and I snapped a few glamour shots before putting them back in the case and shoving them under the bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was showing Mike the pics and his first comment was, "Who's glasses are those?????" Oh Scott...what were you trying to prove? :)

8:40 AM  
Blogger mithu said...

Hilarious! You guys crack me up (LOL)!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home