Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Happy Halloween!

 We started our Halloween celebrations off right by visiting Phoebe's favorite guys who are always in costume. I guess since she dresses like a firefighter 364 days out of the year, she decided to be a "radiologist" for this one day. Bruce was a skeleton and Oliver was a pirate, complete with marker-made beard that he contributed to.
 We went to the school's fall party and did the usual games and pumpkin painting and such.
 Phoebe wanted to get a picture with her new best friend from school. Of course it couldn't be one with a straight face.
Continuing with last year's tradition, we brought Miss J - a fairy princess - along with us. After the party and a bite to eat at Miss J's, we went trick-or-treating on Beacon Hill. The kids got a ridiculous amount of candy and have been binge-eating it ever since.

My favorite part of the experience was hearing people comment on Phoebe's costume. When it got cold, she put her Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle sweatshirt on.

Nice person passing out candy: "Oh how cute, we have a Ninja Turtle!"
Phoebe: "No, I'm a radiologist."
Nice person: "You look like a Ninja Turtle."
Phoebe: "Look at my ID badge."

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

I'm LOL at the ending of this post. "I'm a radiologist. Look at my ID badge."

Boom.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home