Friday, June 02, 2006

Just Drink and Be Merry




Bruce has a drinking problem. He loves his sippy cup so much that he's decided he wants nothing else. Yesterday he had about two bites of an enchilada and another two bites of oatmeal. And about eight sippy cups full of whole milk, cream, and instant breakfast powder. If you have any tips on how to make a kid eat, let me know.

So far nothing has worked. I tried pudding out in the yard; he licked his fingers once or twice. I tried feeding him in his Exersaucer while he was playing. I tried feeding him on the floor, with and without utensils, giving him finger foods, etc. I've tried all of his favorites too. Nothing works! This certainly doesn't help the high-calorie diet he's supposed to be on.

Besides stressing out about Bruce's hunger strike, I've been ridiculously busy with work. I've definitely done enough over-time to take off a week. I look forward to getting on the plane tomorrow to go see Karyn, Alli, and Andy. I've already informed my coworkers that I will be totally unavailable.

Scott has had some rough days at the lab. Not every experiment works. I guess being a scientist isn't easy. I know so. My food experiments aren't working with Bruce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home