Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Fire Hydrant



Bruce likes to cruise down the sidewalk with his walker toy. Yesterday, he became really fascinated by the fire hydrant. So I let him play with it once. Then afterwards, I got to thinking about how many dogs pee on that thing and how gross it really is. So today when Bruce pushed his walker to it, I tried to steer him elsewhere. A tantrum ensued.

The other picture is of Bruce in a pile of Rice Krispies. I was washing dishes and he got into a cupboard and pulled out the box of Rice Krispies. He had dumped out a whole bunch of it by the time I dried my hands to take the box away. My neat freak instinct was to pick him up, unstick the cereal from his knees, and clean up the mess. But he was being so cute, so I grabbed the camera instead. He kept crawling through the Rice Krispies and they would crunch under his knees and toes. I finished the dishes and he stayed perfectly content doing this for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home