Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Class of 2000

I was not very good at keeping a regular journal during my junior and senior years of high school, so here are a few hints at the person I was during that time. The picture above is from the 1999 yearbook; we were state champs that year in cross country.
Can you find my picture? I hated picture day and would purposefully wear the absolutely weirdest thing I could find and mangle my hair so much that no photographer would dare approach me with their overused combs. This year's ensemble included a Girl Scout shirt and a furry vest with a picture of a cowboy on the back. And giant glasses. And lots of glue and egg whites in my hair.

This is from my senior yearbook. I got my own page because I won the state cross country meet and the 2-mile event at the state track meet that year.
After high school is when I really started to write. More journals coming right up...

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I can't believe how good of a journl writer you were! I tried but I maybe got two journals over the years of my childhood. You are awesome.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Frozen Cacti said...

I'm starting to get a good idea of where Bruce gets the drama from :)

9:30 PM  
Blogger ellen said...

YOU are a character!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Sherie said...

I LOVE the yearbook picture! That was just brilliant! You are so dedicated. I need to be a better journal writer.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home